In preparation for our meeting, please fill out the Tax Organizer form. Once completed and signed, fax the form to (215) 742-4142 or email a scanned copy to This will allow us to make your visit as smooth as possible so that we may spend the majority of the time discussing the matters that are most important to you.

Click here to download a copy of the Tax Organizer form.

Additional forms:

Click here to download a copy of the 2020 Business Income & Expense form.

Click here to download a copy of the 2020 Rental Income Expense form.

We need at a minimum the following applicable documents for completion of your business/personal tax preparations. You may download or print a copy of the information presented below here.


  1. Bank statements from January 1st to December 31st along with cancelled checks (the checks you wrote and cashed from your account)
  2. Bank deposit information (usually we can get this information from bank statements), identify loans to business and loan from business
  3. Any loans paid to third parties including employees
  4. Business credit card statements from January 1st to December 31st(If you are using personal credit cards for business expenses, please provide personal credit card statements from January 1st to December 31st)
  5. 1099 misc. income or other income details
  6. 1099 K statements (Purchase documents you receive from vendors)
  7. Bank interest statements
  8. Other investment income statements if you have one for the business
  9. Payroll information, forms 941’s, 940, w3, Unemployment report and w2’s.
  10. Any capital purchase additions- Need information to add to business assets for depreciation
  11. Cash receipts for cash payments made
  12. Ending Inventory and Purchase information if you have retail inventory oriented business
  13. Subcontracting expense details
  14. Foreign operations all details
  15. If we are doing your taxes for the first time, please provide last year’s tax return copy along with articles of incorporation, EIN letter etc.

(Personal information; Names, SS numbers, date of birth info is a must)

  1. W2 forms, 1099 Int./ 1099 Dividend statements,
  2. 1099 B stock transactions (Must provide Sales Income and Purchase Price information)
  3. Any state/Local tax refunds for previous year
  4. Rental Property/Properties: Please provide income and expense details (Mortgage interest paid, RE taxes, Management fees, Travel exp., maintenance./ repairs details, Building insurance, HOA fees, Utilities, legal fees etc.)
  5. IRA distributions/Contributions during the year
  6. Pension receipt statement
  7. Unemployment compensation
  8. Any K-1 income statements from S corps/Partnerships/trusts
  9. Social security receipts for the year
  10. Gambling winnings and expenses
  11. Debt cancellation statements (1099 C’s), 1099 c’s are taxable.
  12. Student Loan statement/Statements
  13. Kid’s daycare expense details (Total payments, name and addresses of payee with Tax ID/SS number)
  14. College tuition payment statements for self and/or dependents (Form 1098 T)
  15. HSA payments/distribution statements
  16. Affordable care act contribution statements from Market Med. Ins. Vendors. Provide form 1095 A for TP and dependents if you chose Obama Care.
  17. Investment real property sales and purchase information, if any
  18. Foreign income and expense details
  19. Foreign investment information
  21. Bank account information with Routing number/Account number

Any other information which can help in completing the tax returns.

Call 215-745-2404 today for a FREE consultation!


1922 Cottman Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Get Directions

5 Great Valley Parkway
Suite 210
Malvern, PA 19355
Get Directions

Tel: 215-745-2404
Fax: 215-742-4142