In preparation for our meeting, please fill out the Tax Organizer form. Once completed and signed, fax the form to (215) 742-4142 or email a scanned copy to email@example.com. This will allow us to make your visit as smooth as possible so that we may spend the majority of the time discussing the matters that are most important to you.
We need at a minimum the following applicable documents for completion of your business/personal tax preparations. You may download or print a copy of the information presented below here.
(C CORP, S CORP, PARTNERSHIPS, LLC’S, 1099 SELF EMP. INCOME)
- Bank statements from January 1st to December 31st along with cancelled checks (the checks you wrote and cashed from your account)
- Bank deposit information (usually we can get this information from bank statements), identify loans to business and loan from business
- Any loans paid to third parties including employees
- Business credit card statements from January 1st to December 31st(If you are using personal credit cards for business expenses, please provide personal credit card statements from January 1st to December 31st)
- 1099 misc. income or other income details
- 1099 K statements (Purchase documents you receive from vendors)
- Bank interest statements
- Other investment income statements if you have one for the business
- Payroll information, forms 941’s, 940, w3, Unemployment report and w2’s.
- Any capital purchase additions- Need information to add to business assets for depreciation
- Cash receipts for cash payments made
- Ending Inventory and Purchase information if you have retail inventory oriented business
- Subcontracting expense details
- Foreign operations all details
- If we are doing your taxes for the first time, please provide last year’s tax return copy along with articles of incorporation, EIN letter etc.
(Personal information; Names, SS numbers, date of birth info is a must)
- W2 forms, 1099 Int./ 1099 Dividend statements,
- 1099 B stock transactions (Must provide Sales Income and Purchase Price information)
- Any state/Local tax refunds for previous year
- Rental Property/Properties: Please provide income and expense details (Mortgage interest paid, RE taxes, Management fees, Travel exp., maintenance./ repairs details, Building insurance, HOA fees, Utilities, legal fees etc.)
- IRA distributions/Contributions during the year
- Pension receipt statement
- Unemployment compensation
- Any K-1 income statements from S corps/Partnerships/trusts
- Social security receipts for the year
- Gambling winnings and expenses
- Debt cancellation statements (1099 C’s), 1099 c’s are taxable.
- Student Loan statement/Statements
- Kid’s daycare expense details (Total payments, name and addresses of payee with Tax ID/SS number)
- College tuition payment statements for self and/or dependents (Form 1098 T)
- HSA payments/distribution statements
- Affordable care act contribution statements from Market Med. Ins. Vendors. Provide form 1095 A for TP and dependents if you chose Obama Care.
- Investment real property sales and purchase information, if any
- Foreign income and expense details
- Foreign investment information
- ESTIMATED TAXES PAID INFORMATION TO IRS, STATES AND LOCAL
- Bank account information with Routing number/Account number
Any other information which can help in completing the tax returns.