Data Sharing and Storage
We collect, maintain and use personal information you have voluntarily submitted, including, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number and email address, to contact you, including via telephone or email, to respond to your comments, concerns, inquiries, or support requests, or to contact you if needed in the course of providing information about our services that you may have requested. In addition, we may use personal information to provide you the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet your needs and respond to your inquiries. To better meet your needs, we may supplement the information we collect with data obtained from third parties for the same purposes.
GGC shall not intentionally disclose (and shall take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Information to third parties (i.e. persons or entities that are not affiliates of GGC), subject to the following exceptions:
- GGC may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as required by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction through subpoena, search warrant or other legal process;
- GGC may disclose your Personal Information to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery or who perform other functions on our behalf;
- GGC may disclose your Personal Information to third parties to protect the rights, property or safety of GGC, Site visitors, its clients, or others;
- GGC may disclose your Personal Information to third parties if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
- GGC may disclose your computer’s IP address to third parties who assist us in verifying the accuracy of our records;
- GGC may disclose Personal Information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have provided to GGC.
GGC has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. The GGC personnel who are authorized to have access to Personal Information are required to treat this information as confidential.
GGC does not collect or compile Personal Information for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes, host mailings or otherwise on behalf of third parties. GGC, however, may aggregate some of the information you provide and share it in aggregated form with third parties provided it is not personally identifying or linked to personally identifying information.
GGC may provide links to third party Web sites. Please be aware that GGC can not control and is not responsible for the information collection practices of such third party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Site. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies on these Web sites before providing any information to them.
The Site may be viewed anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws regulating the use and transfer of sensitive or personally identifiable data. By using the Site and submitting Personal Information on it, you voluntarily consent to such transborder transfer of such Personal Information.
Tracking Information and Cookies
In addition, GGC may use your computer’s IP address, together with any information you submit to us, to verify the accuracy of our records.
Acceptance and Revisions